CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW
We act for our clients in:
· Domestic equity offerings on the Main Market, ACE Market and Leading Entrepreneur Accelerator Platform (LEAP) of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. This includes initial public offerings, rights issues, bonus issues, employees scheme issues and investment funds. Our mandates often include drafting of offer documents, namely prospectuses and information memorandum;
· Domestic debt securities offerings including medium term notes, commercial papers, zero-coupon securities, interest/profit-bearing securities, project bonds/sukuk, bank capital instruments, private placements, rated or unrated bonds/sukuk, structured covered bonds/sukuk, under both conventional and syariah principles
· Cross-border equity offerings on Singapore Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Labuan Financial Exchange;
· Takeovers, privatisations, corporate reorganisations and schemes of arrangement;
· Providing legal advice and opinions on compliance with securities laws and listing requirements; and
· Structuring transactions, drafting, conducting legal due diligence and managing all aspects of corporate exercises up to completion.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with Rimbunan Hijau Group Chairman Tan Sri Sir Datuk Tiong Hiew King.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with the Star Media Group’s Group CEO, Mr. Wong Chun Wai.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with Chief Minister of Sarawak Tan Sri Adenan Satem.
We advise our clients on all types of Mergers and Acquisition transactions, over a broad range of local and regional transactions, including joint ventures, share and business acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganisations, privatisations and mergers, leveraged buyouts, schemes of reconstruction and amalgamation, capital restructuring, and private equity investments.
Our service include advice on compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, due diligence, document preparation and relevant implementation processes (including liaising with Government Agencies).
We assist start-ups, sponsors, investors to structure the investments and to prepare documentation. We advise our clients on transactions involving fund formation, deal structuring , financing and exit strategies. The transactions which we have advised on include seed, series A to mezzanine transactions and exits by way of trade sale and /or initial public offering.
We advise client on issues concerning Company law, incorporations, directors’ responsibilities, commercial contracts, founders agreements, employee stock options, subscription agreements,franchising, licensing, shareholders agreement, joint venture, FinTech, crowdfunding, P2P lending, corporate compliance & regulatory approvals.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with Chairman of Country Heights Holdings Bhd Tan Sri Lee Kim Yew and Officers from Bursa Malaysia.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with Media Chinese International Ltd’s Executive Director cum Sin Chew Media Group Managing Director Mr. Ng Chek Yong, Hai-O Berhad Managing Direcor Mr Tan Keng Kang.
Our Managing Partner Mr Tan with Former Court of Appeal Judge Datuk Wira Low Hop Bing.
© Copyright 2020 Chee Yuen & Co. All rights reserved.